| || || |
We have been tremendously fortunate to link up with people such as yourselves who have built an understanding of our business which has made the rapport something quite special.
Global Talent Management Director
| || || |
TYPICAL COACHING GOALS
Individual coaching may offer senior executives the opportunity to achieve the following:
- Build self-confidence and maximise 'leadership presence'.
- Inspire and motivate followers, creating loyalty and commitment.
- Develop excellent 'emotional intelligence' - self-awareness, self-management, empathy
- Improve interpersonal skills - including influencing, motivating, presenting, resolving
conflict and delivering bad news.
- Hone networking and business development skills.
- Increase capacity to influence and obtain real 'buy-in' from stake-holders.
- Build high-performance teams that are truly 'more than the sum of their parts'.
- Performance-manage effectively through the ability to have 'difficult conversations'
and to recognise and acknowledge success.
- Coach and mentor for performance and development.
- Undertake successful succession planning.
- Manage complex relationships - including managing upwards.
- Understand and lead others through the psychological impact of organisational change.
- Delegate effectively.
- Manage workload, handle stress, ensure work/life balance.
- Refocus career.
| || |
Sandler Consulting Ltd © Copyright
All rights reserved.
|Address: ||11b Ivor Place, Marylebone, London, NW1 6HS ||Phone: ||+44 (0)20 7723 0541 || |
| || Site Map | Disclaimer ||Email:
|| ||Website by HOL || |