| || || |
Catherine combines sensitivity with clarity and straightforwardness - a winning combination! Her ability to absorb information, culture, issues, individuals' needs is stunning and I have been continuously amazed at her grasp of company matters.
Human Resources Director
| || || |
TYPICAL COACHING GOALS
Individual coaching may offer senior executives the opportunity to achieve the following:
- Build self-confidence and maximise 'leadership presence'.
- Inspire and motivate followers, creating loyalty and commitment.
- Develop excellent 'emotional intelligence' - self-awareness, self-management, empathy
- Improve interpersonal skills - including influencing, motivating, presenting, resolving
conflict and delivering bad news.
- Hone networking and business development skills.
- Increase capacity to influence and obtain real 'buy-in' from stake-holders.
- Build high-performance teams that are truly 'more than the sum of their parts'.
- Performance-manage effectively through the ability to have 'difficult conversations'
and to recognise and acknowledge success.
- Coach and mentor for performance and development.
- Undertake successful succession planning.
- Manage complex relationships - including managing upwards.
- Understand and lead others through the psychological impact of organisational change.
- Delegate effectively.
- Manage workload, handle stress, ensure work/life balance.
- Refocus career.
| || |
Sandler Consulting Ltd © Copyright
All rights reserved.
||30 Ivor Place, Marylebone, London, NW1 6DA
||+44 (0)20 7723 5525
| || Site Map | Disclaimer ||Email:
||+44 (0)20 7258 1556